Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/09/06 11:14:18 UTC

Fwd: Incubator Lightning Talks at ApacheCon US?

Folks,

FYI: if anyone is going to ApacheCon US, this is a good opportunity
for informal introduction of Cayenne. Sort of an "elevator pitch". I
am not very good at doing those, but I am not going anyways :-) If
somebody wants to do such presentation (time may be decreased from 15
to 5 minutes, there is a discussion on the incubator list now), just
drop a note to general@incubator.apache.org.

Andrus

Begin forwarded message: