Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by da...@agilent.com on 2002/05/13 13:59:08 UTC

DOM_TreeWalker

Hi there!
I have a question regarding to the DOM_TreeWalker (C++):
I tried something like this:

//...
	DOM_TreeWalker tree;
	tree = aNode.getOwnerDocument().createTreeWalker(aNode, 0 , NULL ,
true);
	DOM_Node test=tree.getRoot();
//the test-node is a copy of the root-node... this is working fine!

	test = tree.nextSibling();
//now (test == NULL), but there should be some siblings... [test =
aNode.getNextSibling();] is working!

Can somebody help me???

greetings Daniel Gebauer

Re: DOM_TreeWalker

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
daniel_gebauer@agilent.com writes:

> Hi there!
> I have a question regarding to the DOM_TreeWalker (C++):
> I tried something like this:
>
> //...
> 	DOM_TreeWalker tree;
> 	tree = aNode.getOwnerDocument().createTreeWalker(aNode, 0 , NULL ,
> true);

You are setting the show type to reject every node. Try this instead:

 tree = aNode.getOwnerDocument().createTreeWalker(aNode,
        DOM_NodeFilter::SHOW_ALL,
        NULL , true);

jas.