Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net> on 2004/07/10 21:34:00 UTC

Using jsps from another context with tiles

Hi,

I have several common jsps in a common webapp that I like to share with all
the webapps, providing a consistent look'n'feel without needing to rewar all
of them. With JSTL (c:import, c:url) I was able to use images and other
files from that common context, so doing the same with the tiles definitions
would be great.

I thinked several options
- modify the tiles:insert tag so if the jsp is not found in the current
context it looks for it in another one
- add a "context" attribute to the tiles:insert tag as in c:import
- add the context to the xml definitions file

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain