Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2006/12/23 18:39:01 UTC

Reminder: chages in specs affects everything.

A couple of times now the C++ builds have been broken by changes to the
specs/*.xml files. I'd just like to remind everyone that the specs are
used by *all* the Qpid implementations so if you're making changes there
you need to update all the implementations to work with your changes,
whether you do it yourself or ask the list for help.

We could use a one-button test script to build & verify all of qpid from
a clean checkout - I'll put something in after vacation if nobody else
gets to it.

Cheers,
Alan.