Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Antonio Eggberg <an...@yahoo.se> on 2009/03/02 09:31:38 UTC

Multiple HttpDataSource

Hello all,

It was not very clear to me If I can have more then 1 HTTPDataSource in the config file also this means I will have more then 1

<entity>
</entity>

correct?

I am trying to index multiple RSS feeds also are there any limits? Also is it possible to mix and match i.e. my internat database + external RSS feeds as data source?

Thanks again for clarification.
Antonio

Går det långsamt? Skaffa dig en snabbare bredbandsuppkoppling.
Sök och jämför priser hos Kelkoo.
http://www.kelkoo.se/c-100015813-bredband.html?partnerId=96914325

Re: Multiple HttpDataSource

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Antonio Eggberg
<an...@yahoo.se> wrote:

> [...]
right.

> Also, if my schema is rather "loose" i.e. using dynamic field I could experiment indexing wikipedia data plus 5 more other RSS fields .. correct?
right

Posted by Antonio Eggberg <an...@yahoo.se>.

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.