Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/15 15:53:16 UTC

Launching unit test of antunit

I had some difficulties to launch the unit test in antunit.  There is
a ClassLoader mess that I didn't managed to solved.
The problem is that the antunit antlib can not be found.  When I add
the freshly build antunit.jar into ANT_HOME/lib, the task can be
created, by some tests are still failing because of other
classnotfound.
I also tried to remove ant-testutils.jar from ANT_HOME/LIB, hoping
that if BuildFileTest is loaded from the lower level ClassLoader, the
antlib could be loaded, but that still doesn't work.

The only workaround.I found is :

ant -lib build/classes\;build/test-classes test

(I'm on cygwin)

Am I the only one to have this problem?

--
Gilles Scokart

Re: Launching unit test of antunit

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2008-11-15, Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The only workaround.I found is :

> ant -lib build/classes\;build/test-classes test

I use two -libs, but otherwise I do exactly the same.

Stefan