Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2001/11/25 03:32:07 UTC

Strange and hard to reporduce behavior

 From a cvs checkout Sat Nov 24 15:36:32 2001 EST, Tomcat 4.0, JDK 1.3.0-C

I am seeing the following behavior, although not at the same time and
not all the time:

1) Login as turbine and the customize icon are replaced by the
    word customize.
2) Login as turbine and the background colors are all wrong, icons
    are missing, unexpected text appears.

Unfortunately I can not reproduce the above, it has just occurs. Their
is nothing in the log files :(

I suspect the problem is timing related. Won't this be fun to find.

Paul Spencer