Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by yin chunhui <hu...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/15 05:14:45 UTC

ask a problem about nutch (from China)

hi,I am using nutch to develop a SE.
I must get wml page.
About this,I have known that it needs a plugin(parse-wml). The plugin is
used to get wml page from internet.
so my problem is: 1,How can I write the plugin .
2,How can the plugin be configured in nutch.

Thanks.

SuZhou China

RE: ask a problem about nutch (from China)

Posted by Howie Wang <ho...@hotmail.com>.
>hi,I am using nutch to develop a SE.
>I must get wml page.
>About this,I have known that it needs a plugin(parse-wml). The plugin is
>used to get wml page from internet.
>so my problem is: 1,How can I write the plugin .
>2,How can the plugin be configured in nutch.

The following page should get you started:

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/WritingPluginExample

RE: ask a problem about nutch (from China)

Posted by an...@orbita1.ru.
You can find answers to your questions on nutch Wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/PluginCentral)