Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Andrea Spina <an...@radicalbit.io> on 2018/06/21 09:42:14 UTC

Is there a way to either get or understanding source connector generated topics names and schemas ids?

Hi guys,
We're working with Kafka Connect and we want to tackle the following
problem: we have several source connector deployed through our system and
we use kafka-connect REST API suite to manage it.

Now, since we have different type of source connector available, we'd get
topic and schema information generated by each of our instances, for
instance topic names and >schema ids (or subject in this case). We work
with the entire confluent platform (4.0.0 right now). So that the objective
question. Any hints on this?

Thank you so much for your great work.

Andrea Spina

--