Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2006/01/12 14:43:00 UTC

Publishing a classlib snapshot (was: Re: Publishing a JCHEVM snapshot)

Ok, I have written a simple guide to building the classlib code, and
have left place-holders for links to binary snapshots when I can upload
them.

See:
	http://people.apache.org/~tellison/building_classlib.html

Did you create svn.apache.org/snapshots/incubator-harmony/ already?  I
can't check it out.

Regards,
Tim

--