Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2008/06/27 20:11:07 UTC

[VOTE] [RESULT] Release uima-as-2.2.2-incubating release candidate 08

Result:
  +1  Marshall Schor
  +1  Joern Kottmann
  +1  Adam Lally
  +1  Thilo Goetz
  +1  Michael Baessler
  +1  Edward Epstein

  No 0 or -1 votes received; the vote was held open > 72 hours.

The vote passes.  I will ask for IPMC review and approval.

-Marshall

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release uima-as-2.2.2-incubating release candidate 08

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Marshall Schor wrote:
> Result:
>  +1  Marshall Schor
>  +1  Joern Kottmann
>  +1  Adam Lally
>  +1  Thilo Goetz
>  +1  Michael Baessler
>  +1  Edward Epstein
>
>  No 0 or -1 votes received; the vote was held open > 72 hours.
>
> The vote passes.  I will ask for IPMC review and approval.
I just noticed that the 5D002 entry for uima-as is no longer on the
exports page of Apache, and have asked Ken and Noel Bergman (IPMC chair)
about this.  -Marshall