Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2006/07/16 20:16:21 UTC

Jira workflow update for RTC policy

I have updated the following projects so that issues that fall under the
RTC policy can be more easily tracked.

DayTrader
Geronimo
Geronimo-Devtools
XBean

One of the things that added was an RTC issue type.  I've also forced
improvements and new features to follow the RTC workflow.  This will
grandfather in all the pre-RTC policy issues.

One final note, I took the liberty of restricting permission to change
the state from Review to Reviewed to only Geronimo PMC members.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Jira workflow update for RTC policy

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
All of the projects that use the "Default Issue Type Scheme"...
unfortunately this guy has all of the issue types in it and can not
be changed.  Should really be called "All Issue Type Scheme" and then
have a default that can be changed.

Looks like a bunch of projects need to be reconfigured to use the
"Apache Default Issue Type Scheme" which has a reasonable sub-set of
issue types for normal projects.

I'm not sure of the exact list... but defs a bunch of the
"Commons ..." projects need to be updated to use the "Apache
Default...".

This is probably a larger issue that infra needs to know about and
resolve, so I'm copying them...

--jason

On Jul 16, 2006, at 11:44 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> Yikes, which ones?
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>
> Jason Dillon wrote:
>> Looks like RTC is now in a bunch more groups than what you listed
>> below...
>>
>> --jason
>>

>> On Jul 16, 2006, at 11:16 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>>
>>> I have updated the following projects so that issues that fall
>>> under the RTC policy can be more easily tracked.
>>>
>>> DayTrader
>>> Geronimo
>>> Geronimo-Devtools

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.