Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by conejo <lo...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/22 10:55:12 UTC

SSH Audit

Hi.
Is there any way to audit ssh connections?
I would like to get logs that display the IP and the user who tried the
connection.
I would also like to make statistics (using decanter probably) in which they
will show the IPs that are most connected, the users that connect the most,
the average time of connection by IP, ...
In short we would like to know statistics of access to the system via ssh
(or any method).

Could you give me some starting point?

Re: SSH Audit

Posted by conejo <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi.
But can you get the ip that tried the connection?

Thank you.

Re: SSH Audit

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

Yes
Audit log is available and via eventadmin too.

Regards
JB\u2063\u200b