Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Thomas Rabaix <th...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/24 00:25:23 UTC

Spatial Solr (JTeam)

Hello,

I would like to set up the spatial solr plugin from
http://www.jteam.nl/news/spatialsolr on solr 1.4. However I am getting a
error message when solr start.

SEVERE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/solr/search/QParserPlugin

I guess nl.jteam.search.solrext.spatial.SpatialTierQueryParserPlugin
extends QParserPlugin. I have checked into the solr.war file (the one
provided by solr download webpage) and the class is present.

Do you know if the current version "SSP version 1.0-RC3" is compatible with
solr 1.4 ?

Thanks

--
Thomas Rabaix

Re: Spatial Solr (JTeam)

Posted by Thomas Rabaix <th...@gmail.com>.
I have also move the jar into the global core's lib directory. and I still
have this issue.

I am running macosx snowleopard
  java version "1.6.0_17"
  Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_17-b04-248-10M3025)
  Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.3-b01-101, mixed mode)

I really don't know where the issue come from.

--
Thomas Rabaix
http://rabaix.net

Re: Spatial Solr (JTeam)