Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Mahesh Sankaran <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/15 06:25:23 UTC

How to get last one month of data from hbase table.

Hi all,

My client wants last one month of data in  hbase table.
I know we can export using timestamp range. But we dont know starting
timestamp of particular month in our hbase table which contains millions of
rows.
Is there any python api to find starting timestamp of particular month or
date in hbase table.
Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Mahesh

Re: How to get last one month of data from hbase table.

Posted by Dima Spivak <ds...@cloudera.com>.
TimestampsFilter*. My bad. :)

-Dima

Posted by Dima Spivak <ds...@cloudera.com>.