Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Gaston Dombiak <ga...@jivesoftware.com> on 2006/12/19 08:34:10 UTC

Has CompressionFilter fix been ported to branch 1.1?

Hi,

The only issue I'm having with MINA is when using the CompressionFilter.
My guess is that the jira issue
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-279
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-279>  seems to be the
answer to the issue I'm observing. I'm using branch 1.1 and the
AbstractIoFilterChain class has been modified/refactored so I'm not sure
if the fix was ported from trunk or branch 1.0 and applied to branch
1.1. Could you tell me if the fix has been ported? If it has been ported
I will continue my hunting....

Thanks,

  -- Gato

Re: Has CompressionFilter fix been ported to branch 1.1?

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 12/20/06, Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/19/06, Gaston Dombiak <ga...@jivesoftware.com> wrote:
>
> > The only issue I'm having with MINA is when using the CompressionFilter.
> > My guess is that the jira issue
> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-279
> > <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-279>  seems to be the
> > answer to the issue I'm observing. I'm using branch 1.1 and the
> > AbstractIoFilterChain class has been modified/refactored so I'm not sure
> > if the fix was ported from trunk or branch 1.0 and applied to branch
> > 1.1. Could you tell me if the fix has been ported? If it has been ported
> >
> > I will continue my hunting....
>

> The fix has been applied before we  create the branch, and therefore, the
> fix is there.  It would be great if you can describe your problem more
> clearly then you might be able to help you. :)

you might be able to help you -> *we* might be able to help you.  (what a
silly sentence! :)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: Has CompressionFilter fix been ported to branch 1.1?

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.