Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2009/02/21 16:00:13 UTC

RE: svn commit: r746002 - in /maven/components/trunk: maven-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/ maven-embedder/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/embedder/ maven-project-builder/ maven-project-builder/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/project/builde

I'll take a look but I'm generally in favor of using Maven to do these things rather than duplicating the effort over again in Hudson specific config.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
maven still has to run checkstyle. the hudson plugin just captures the
results and trends them too

Sent from my [rhymes with myPod] ;-)

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
2009/2/21, Brian E. Fox <br...@reply.infinity.nu>:
> I'll take a look but I'm generally in favor of using Maven to do these things rather than duplicating the effort over again in Hudson specific config.

Using Checkstyle over the build or a Hudson plugin will have the same
result, ie notify people. I see a big improvement for us: avoid
sending mail like "wrong convention please fix it"

Cheers,

Vincent