Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com> on 2008/03/20 13:55:22 UTC

T5 : Spring/Hibernate - data not updated

Hi all,

In my Tapestry 5 application, i have several services that use Spring to
access Hibernate. Those services are declared as transactional in Spring.

@Transactional (readOnly = false)
public Account signon(String pseudo, Password password)
{
    Account account = accountDao.load(pseudo, password);
    account.setLastvisit(new Date());
}

When i call this service in a JUnit test, the lastvisit property of my
account is updated and the new value is propagated to the database when
the transaction is commited (at the end of my signon function).
But when i try to make the same call in my Tapestry 5 application, no
error is encountered but my lastvisit property is never updated.
Any idea ?
Could the OpenSessionInViewFilter filter be the culprit by modifying my
transaction commit in any way ?

Stephane