Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Lucas Cardoso Silva <ca...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/31 13:48:14 UTC

Feedback on Architecture Evaluation

Hello guys, how are you doing? I'm halfway to finish the process to get my
master degree. My work was an architecture evaluation on Marvin's
architectural proposal, as some of you may remember from discussions on the
mailing list. I'm sending this email to ask a favor for you guys. I need a
feedback on this evaluation from the community. The procedure is simple:

1) Watch this video: https://youtu.be/6Pbai1Wa_18, here I explain some
features on Apache Marvin-AI, some of them will be in a PR I'm preparing
and will come out soon.
2) Fill this form: https://forms.gle/WCiYXhBFL8pBpfms7. It has some
questions about some use case scenarios on Apache Marvin-AI.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Lucas Cardoso Silva