Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2006/07/21 00:32:15 UTC

Re: org.apache.myfaces.secret.CACHE

I can't deal with this for a day or so, but look here.  It appears as though the context parameters were recently changed.

Matthias, do you have an ETA for the release? I would really like to get a handle on this first.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/shared/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/shared/util/StateUtils.java?r1=411376&r2=419086

Dennis Byrne

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Dennis,