Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by jla159753 <jl...@laposte.net> on 2003/12/17 13:50:00 UTC

Type Profile with the new cocoon portal

Hello,
I try to find a way to grant the customization of some section
of the portal page to end user with new cocoon portal.
With the portal framework, that is possible with Type profile
(and the <type-base uri="profiles/types.xml"/> in sitemap),
but in the new portal, I don't see this possibility.

So my problem is to know if it is possible to customize the
portal with user interface in HTML (for example to change the
portlet place) like in portal fm?
And if it possible to block the customization of some section
of the portal?

thank
jerome