Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/06/10 10:44:03 UTC

CloudStack Collaboration Conference

Hello all,

Hope you are doing well and are in good health.

As we discussed previously the CloudStack Collaboration Conference/website/etc. I was thinking maybe it can be good to plan in advance a date for the CCC. And also plan the website update, etc.

I did a fast check on other major IT events and I see nothing interesting announced for November 2021. Just wanted to share my thoughts and ask if somebody else has ideas or vision over this.

P.S.: I would avoid October and December, as in most countries there are a lot of vacations and holidays.

Kind regards,

Re: CloudStack Collaboration Conference

Posted by Sven Vogel <sv...@apache.org>.
Hi Ivet,

Sounds good. November is fine for me too.

Cheers,

Sven Vogel
Apache CloudStack PMC member

Am Freitag, den 06/11/2021 um 19:28 schrieb Gabriel Bräscher:

Hi Ivet,

This looks like a good plan.
I am +1 in having CloudStack Collab for November 2021.

Cheers,

Gabriel

Posted by Gabriel Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivet,