Posted to diversity@apache.org by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> on 2019/04/03 20:51:59 UTC

FOSS project CoC listing

I've created a simple site with some CoC resources for FOSS projects
readers here might find interesting:

  https://opensourceconduct.com/

I intend to keep it lightweight and primarily a jumping off point for
the many other positive resources out there.  It's on GitHub so patches
welcome; currently CC-BY-NC since it's just information.

--

- Shane
  Member

Re: FOSS project CoC listing

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
I love the generally positive approach there, explaining why CoC's are
necessary in terms of the positive aspects of open source communities.

This sentence is a bit awkward though:
"Curious if which projects have a strong CoC, or where the CoC for a
specific project or foundation was derived from?"

Perhaps: "Curious which projects or foundations have a CoC, or what the
origins of a specific CoC are?"

I'm not sure what differentiates a "strong CoC" from just a CoC, but I bet
there are people here who can help me learn!

Best,
Myrle