Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by naveen chanda <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/15 15:14:36 UTC

Regarding the jasper reports integration

Dear All,

I am very new to the ofbiz, i got a requirement to add a my custom report
which was designed by IReport tool.

Could any one explain me the steps to integrate the jasper reports in ofbiz.

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks,
Naveen

Re: Regarding the jasper reports integration

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Erwan,

I have put this tip at
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Rerportingtools

I always wonder when you will using uppercase :p

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <er...@nereide.biz>

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.