Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Lakshmi Chaparala <la...@issinc.com> on 2005/09/13 15:44:01 UTC

AXIS2-199 Jira Issue-Non-compilable data binding code generated - duplicate 'toOM(...)' method

Hi,

I still see the same bug when I run WSDL2JAVA, your JIRA site shows that
this bug has been fixed and checked in and affected version is 0.91. I got
the latest code from SVN. What version has this bug fix checked into?

Thanks

Lakshmi

Re: AXIS2-199 Jira Issue-Non-compilable data binding code generated - duplicate 'toOM(...)' method

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Have a look at the following lines from the WSDL

<wsdl:message name="CompositeQueryResponse">
<wsdl:part name="dataObjectSet" element="types:DataObjectSet"/>
</wsdl:message>
<wsdl:message name="GetRelationshipsRequest">
<wsdl:part name="DataObjectSet" element="types:DataObjectSet"/>
</wsdl:message>
<wsdl:message name="GetRelationshipsResponse">
<wsdl:part name="dataObjectsWithRelationships"
element="types:DataObjectSet"/>
</wsdl:message>

The referenced type DataObjectSet is missing in the XSD and that's what's
breaking the code generator. Unfortunately we don't have a validation yet :(

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: AXIS2-199 Jira Issue-Non-compilable data binding code generated - duplicate 'toOM(...)' method

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: AXIS2-199 Jira Issue-Non-compilable data binding code generated - duplicate 'toOM(...)' method

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
not defined <http://www.issinc.com/gateway/services"}DataObjectSet is

--
-- Jaya

RE: AXIS2-199 Jira Issue-Non-compilable data binding code generated - duplicate 'toOM(...)' method

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Jaya