Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Johann Dumser <jd...@techmetrix.net> on 2000/12/22 00:50:41 UTC

[SOAP Apache] issue

Hi,

I checked my Classpath and included xerces.jar first.
But I don't really figure out my new error message.

D:\JTomcat\webapps\ROOT>java Client
invoke service
  URL= http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
  URN =urn:demo1:exchange
Fault= SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI, Unable to resolve target
object(Excha
nge): Exchange

Instead of demo1, I begin with JTomcat\webapps\ROOT, which is a aprt of my
urn ID, or maybe my
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter doesnot work correctly...

Johann DUMSER
Consultant
Techmetrix Research US

RE: [SOAP Apache] issue

Posted by graham glass <gr...@mindspring.com>.
did you edit the tomcat.bat file as per the instructions?

I checked my Classpath and included xerces.jar first.
But I don't really figure out my new error message.

D:\JTomcat\webapps\ROOT>java Client
invoke service
  URL= http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
  URN =urn:demo1:exchange
Fault= SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI, Unable to resolve target
object(Excha
nge): Exchange

Instead of demo1, I begin with JTomcat\webapps\ROOT, which is a aprt of my
urn ID, or maybe my
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter doesnot work correctly...
 ------

Did you make sure that the path where the Exchange.class file is located is
in the classpath of tomcat?

David

RE: [SOAP Apache] issue

Re: [SOAP Apache] issue