Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by manawwar <ma...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/03/20 09:53:03 UTC

Not Able to add timestamp in Build.xml

Hi I have one Build.xml i am trying to add the timestamp so that i would see
the day and time of the build I a\have added the following task in init what
else i have to do so that i get the time stamp please guide me as i am new
to ANT.
<format property="TIME_NOW" pattern="hh:mm:ss" />
               <format property="MMdd" pattern="MMdd" />

Thanks
Manauwar

Re: Not Able to add timestamp in Build.xml

Posted by manawwar <ma...@rediffmail.com>.
I add the time stamp but while running the build.xml build is sucessful but i
am not able to get the time and date what elase i have to add in the task ..
  Plz Plz help me in getting this trouble..

Manauwar

Posted by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manauwar,

> Hi I have one Build.xml i am trying to add the timestamp so that i would see
> the day and time of the build I a\have added the following task in init what
> else i have to do so that i get the time stamp please guide me as i am new
> to ANT.
> <format property="TIME_NOW" pattern="hh:mm:ss" />
>                <format property="MMdd" pattern="MMdd" />

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/tstamp.html

This link shows you examples of using the <tstamp> task

Thanks,
Kev