Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/13 06:56:48 UTC

hibernate3-maven-plugin error (A required class is missing)

Using hibernate3-maven-plugin v2.2 executing the hibernate3:hbm2hbmxml goal
I get the following error.  It can't find the ExporterMogo class.

What may be causing this?

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.codehaus.mojo:hi
bernate3-maven-plugin:2.2:hbm2hbmxml': Unable to load the mojo
'org.codehaus.moj
o:hibernate3-maven-plugin:2.2:hbm2hbmxml' in the plugin
'org.codehaus.mojo:hiber
nate3-maven-plugin'. A required class is missing:
org/codehaus/mojo/hibernate3/E
xporterMojo
org.codehaus.mojo.hibernate3.ExporterMojo

BTW, I was using hibernate 3.2.7.ga but I upgraded to 3.3.2.ga but that
didn't help.

Do I need to add something to get this class?

-Dave