Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2009/08/20 18:47:44 UTC

Re: svn commit: r806206 [1/2] - in /ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/customer: changepassword.ftl editcontactmech.ftl editcreditcard.ftl editperson.ftl newcustomer.ftl viewprofile.ftl

Anil,

There is no doubt your changes are an improvement. One thing still
remains though - embedded styling:

> Modified: ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/customer/changepassword.ftl
> +      <td align="right">${uiLabelMap.PartyOldPassword}</td>

-Adrian

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
There has been some discussion on the subject of cleaning up the
ecommerce markup and style sheet -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1119.

-Adrian

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.