Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/01/29 23:13:44 UTC

[Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "CommonsCommitters" by RahulAkolkar

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RahulAkolkar:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/CommonsCommitters

The comment on the change is:
Add links to developer documentation pages, previously on the front page

   * /ReleasesInProgress is a document to help people keep track of what releases are currently happening and where they've got to

+  * A CommonsManual.
+
+  * MovingComponents (sandbox graduations have additional requirements - also see related links below)
+
+  * MovingFromSandboxToProper
+  * [:MovingFromSandboxToProperSVN]
+
+  * CreatingStandardWebPresence
+
+  * SigningReleases and [:Mirroring]
+
+  * ComponentTemplate - Use this template when creating the main wiki page for a component.
+
+  * AutomatedIdeas - some ideas on how increased automation could help us (!HenriYandell)
+
+  * SubversionConversion - a proposed set of svn instructions for infrastructure.
+
+  * CreatingSiteWithMaven2 - a trial to see if it is possible to use Maven 2 to build commons sites.
+
+ ----
+
+ {{{
+ *Q:* Little request: Can we PLEASE have a single javadoc tree for all commons components?
+ I am getting tired of switching between dbcp, loggin, and pool.
+ Especially when I am following one line of calls or inheritance.
+ Thanks, Angus
+
+ *A:* Sure, it should be relatively easy, why not take some initiative and do it yourself?
+ }}}