Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/09 03:04:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.5-incubating, RC6

You can download the release candidate from
http://people.apache.org/~shinichiro/apache-manifoldcf-0.5-incubating-RC6/
and there is also a tag in svn under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/tags.

I've checked the signatures and ran example.

Thank you,
Shinichiro Abe

Re: [VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.5-incubating, RC6

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
The README fix was not pulled up because we're only pulling up
critical fixes at this time.  However, if the incubator requires
another significant change, as I suspect they will, then I think we'll
pull up a lot of less-critical fixes while we're at it.

Thanks,
Karl

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.

[RESULT][VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.5-incubating, RC6

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
>72 hours.  Vote passes!

Next, I need to open a vote in general@incubator.apache.org

Thank you everyone.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

<sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can download the release candidate from
> http://people.apache.org/~shinichiro/apache-manifoldcf-0.5-incubating-RC6/
> and there is also a tag in svn under
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/tags.

+1 to release

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.5-incubating, RC6

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
FWIW, I think the problem was specific to the Mac, or more precisely
the Mac's JVM and how it handles resources, which is why my attempts
to reproduce it here failed.

Karl

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl,