Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2012/07/03 23:58:18 UTC

[lucy-dev] Time for 0.3.2 bugfix release

Greets,

I'd like to push out an 0.3.2 release that addresses LUCY-238. I
plan to start the process about 48 hours from now, unless
someone else volunteers to serve as RM in the interim.

Marvin Humphrey

Re: [lucy-dev] Time for 0.3.2 bugfix release

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Logan Bell <lo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> I'd be happy to do the release as well.

That's great, Logan -- I'll stand aside.

Posted by Logan Bell <lo...@gmail.com>.
+1

I'd be happy to do the release as well.

Thanks,