Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by siva <si...@bizruntime.com> on 2018/06/11 11:16:40 UTC

Re: ClusterTopologyServerNotFoundException

We also getting same exception ,

updated 2.3 to 2.5 version, and using baseline topology

i am trying with one client and server node ,after starting the server and
client node no issues.If we stop and start the server node , getting that
exception

* class
org.apache.ignite.internal.cluster.ClusterTopologyServerNotFoundException:
Failed to map keys for cache (all partition nodes left the grid)
[topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=14,*

RE: ClusterTopologyServerNotFoundException

Posted by Stanislav Lukyanov <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Have you tried setting consistentId and perform the activation as Pavel suggested?
I’d also suggest to go through the usage scenarios described at https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/baseline-topology#section-usage-scenarios.

Thanks,
Stan

Posted by dkarachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

Could you please provide a reproducer? I don't get such exception.

Thanks!
-Dmitry