Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2010/05/21 23:52:06 UTC

Re: Hudson scanning for warnings/notations -- was: Re: CharTermAttributeImp contains a nocommit task

: nocomit also :)

you couldn't have sent this email 3 minutes ago?

(these hudson config pages take freaking forever to load, and i'm updating
6 of them)

:
: On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de> wrote:
: > Maybe you also add noncommit as there were some typos, so
: > nocommit,noncommit,...
: >
: > I already checked your configuration changes in hudson, looks cool! Thanks!
: >
: > -----
: > Uwe Schindler
: > H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
: > http://www.thetaphi.de
: > eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de
: >
: >