Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Dariush Behboudi <da...@glamm.com> on 2002/09/25 12:27:04 UTC

JetSpeed on Tomcat4.0.4

Hi everyone,
I've installed Jetspeed on Tomcat4.0.4 on  XP professional client.
The JetSpeedContent admin porlet works fine listing contents, but isn't able
to write the xml file... no errors are notified on logs.
I've tried to unmarshal content directly on a file and everything works.
The same application works fine on Tomcat3.

Any suggestion?

Thanks, Dariush.

RE: JetSpeed on Tomcat4.0.4

Posted by Carlos Orrego <or...@inflexa.com>.
i have not been able to work with jetspeedContent either. I thought it never worked.

carlos