Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2014/10/10 10:55:02 UTC

Build changes

== Fuseki

I've added Fuseki2 to the main build cycle.

The artifact name is changed to "jena-fuseki"
The current version is "2.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT"

It "worked for me" although I read dire things about maven handling of
versions in that format.

== SDB

While doing that it, it occurred to me that we could take SDB out of the
binary distributions (aapche-jena...zip/tar.gz) making SDB distributed
through maven only.  Does that seem like a good idea to express it's status?

	Andy