Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz> on 2004/09/12 23:14:44 UTC

[digester] merging 1.6 changes into HEAD?

Hi Robert,

Thanks for all the work on the new release.

Is it ok with you if I now merge the changes made on the release branch
into CVS HEAD?

Regards,

Simon

Re: [digester] merging 1.6 changes into HEAD?

Posted by Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>.
On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 09:14, Simon Kitching wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Thanks for all the work on the new release.
>
> Is it ok with you if I now merge the changes made on the release branch
> into CVS HEAD?

Ahh...I see you've already done it (on Friday).

So I guess there's no excuse for not working on 1.7!

Regards,

Simon