Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Marcelo Magno <mm...@blumar.com.br> on 2003/05/22 19:23:35 UTC

Aditional information

	Hi, Does anybody have a more accurate documentarion on OJB? A need to put more information regarding how OJB implements or uses the tecnology developed for the relational db's, like indexes and so on, on my Final Project on the Graduation Course.

	I had read the deccumentation on the site, but I need more... Any help wold be welcome.

	Thaks in advance.
	Marcelo Magno

Re: Aditional information

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Marcelo,

There is no more docuementation available than the stuff provided with
the distro or on the website.

There are some books covering OJB but they don't cover the internals,
only the user perspective.

There is also a lot of stuff to read in our further readings section:
http://db.apache.org/ojb/links.html Did you digest this stuff already?

Having this information assembled in a thesis paper would be a great
idea. I'd appreciate to add the documentation that you have to assemble
to our "bookshelf"!

Here is a sample of a thesis covering OJB design aspects:
http://www.lap.ttu.ee/erki/failid/konspekt/bakalaureusetoo/thesis.pdf

I wish you all the best for your thesis, feel free to ask if you have
further questions.

cheers,
Thomas

Re: Aditional information

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
Best way (especially for a "Final Project" for graduation) is to look
through the source, though based on it being mid-May... get some coffee
=)

-Brian