Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/05 15:41:04 UTC

Check Code Style suite fails on master

Hello Nikita,

It seems that this commit breaks "Check Code Style" suite at TeamCity.
[ERROR]
/opt/buildagent/work/7bc1c54bc719b67c/modules/indexing/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/index/AbstractIndexingCommonTest.java:28:8:
Unused import - org.apache.ignite.IgniteException. [UnusedImports]

Could you please take a look at this? I think it would be good to create a
separate ticket and resolve the issue.

Thanks,
S.

Re: Check Code Style suite fails on master

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Slava, thanks for noticing!

Fixed.

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.