Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by "Aled Watcyn Morgan [awm1]" <aw...@aber.ac.uk> on 2015/02/16 12:12:00 UTC

Out of date docs

Hi,

I'm trying to install the UIMA project for Eclipse, thought I'd just let you know that the SDK installation instructions appear to be out of date in v2.6.0 (which I believe is the latest version)

"If you haven't already done so, please download and install the UIMA SDK from http://
incubator.apache.org/uima"

The incubator subdomain doesn't seem to be in use and redirects me to the homepage of the project.

Thanks,

Aled.

Re: Out of date docs

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Thanks!  I've fixed this; the next release should show the right url.

-Marshall