Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by cluze1 <cl...@163.com> on 2010/02/04 10:02:53 UTC

How to config the JMS JNDI provider URL and JNDI connection factory name?

Can anybody help me with the JMS JNDI provider URL and JNDI connection
factory name? I entered the default value in the JMS JNDI provider URL and
create the folder "JndiDir" under the C:\CBESB, but I don't know which name
should be entered in the JNDI connection factory name, I fetch the id
"activemqCF" from "jndi.xml" file under the
"cbesb-2.1\apache-servicemix\conf".
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27449568/1.jpg