Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl> on 2016/01/29 08:59:15 UTC

Admin access to jenkins.buildacloud.org

Hi,

I see that the package generation for RPM and DEB isn't working properly
so I would like to set up 3 three slaves at PCextreme to generate
packages for:

- CentOS 6
- CentOs 7
- Ubuntu 14.04

I thought I had access to the jenkins.buildacloud.org systems, but I don't.

Can somebody hook me up with an account?

Wido

Re: Admin access to jenkins.buildacloud.org

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

On 29-01-16 09:53, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> I think you are hooked, not sure though. You had the same rights as I. I
> added the right to build slaves. Maybe you need to give yourself more
> rights still

Thanks Daan!

Wido

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.