Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/01/05 03:00:52 UTC

Re: [discuss] Graduate Continuum to its own TLP

So the poll for progressing seems in favour.

Before we continue to vote on a proposal to send to the board, we need
to decide on a description for the project, the initial PMC/
committers, and a chair.

I would like to nominate Emmanuel as the chair of the project. Are
there any other nominations?

I have the current committers list as:
Maria Odea Ching
Joakim Erdfelt
Olivier Lamy
Trygve Laugstol
Jesse McConnell
Brett Porter
Edwin Punzalan
Carlos Sanchez
Wendy Smoak
Rahul Thakur
Emmanuel Venisse
Kenney Westerhof
Andrew Williams

Anyone on that list that doesn't feel they should be a committer? Did
I miss anyone?

The following have committed only once, or have declared themselves
emeritus:
Herve Boutemy
Dan Diephouse
Fabrizio Giustina
Arnaud Heritier
Lukas Theussl
Jason van Zyl

Anyone on that list that would like to be included?

Finally - I propose that the initial PMC be equal to the list of
committers. Any objections or opinions about that?

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
ok.

Posted by Brett Porter <bp...@exist.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Brett,

Posted by Brett Porter <bp...@exist.com>.

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
sorry, so it is clear in my previous mail...I second the nomination of
evenisse _and_ decline the nomination myself.  If he doesn't want it then
I'll think about it, but in my mind there is no one more worthy of that
role.

cheers!
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: [discuss] Graduate Continuum to its own TLP

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Thanks Rahul.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
hehe, thanks for the nomination :)

Emmanuel

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: [discuss] Graduate Continuum to its own TLP

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
And the nominations are.....

(~opens the envelope~)

1)  Brett Porter