Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2004/10/27 21:31:50 UTC

JMX code and Axis

There is some new code in 1.2 added post-RC (ugh).

It does this in management/Registrar.java:
  Class clazz = Class.forName("org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry");

Took me a google search, but I found what this is:
  http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/>

Do we have any documentation for users about this?  I just suddenly started
getting java.lang.ClassNotFoundException from this code, which was an ugly
surprise.

I am going to remove this error message, as I don't think most users will
have the commons-modeler.jar file around, and just fail silently.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Re: JMX code and Axis

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sorry and Yes, please. I'd mark it as experimental...no change in
documentation for now.

-- dims