Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Thomas Fromm <tf...@inubit.com> on 2011/05/18 08:49:11 UTC

Questions to jackrabbit database connection handling

Hi,

these questions are related to jackrabbit 1.6.1:

How works the connection pool? Will be unused sessions closed or is
there something like an keepalive operation?
How often this (if any) keep-alive will be executed?

thanks in advance,
tf

Re: Questions to jackrabbit database connection handling

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Thomas Fromm <tf...@inubit.com> wrote:
> Yes, after 2.0. But my questions are 1.6 related as mentioned in my original
> post.

There's no database connection pooling in 1.x.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Questions to jackrabbit database connection handling

Posted by Thomas Fromm <tf...@inubit.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Thomas Fromm <tf...@inubit.com>.