Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2013/01/22 22:54:21 UTC

config.xml documentation?

We should probably doc this stuff ya?

Re: config.xml documentation?

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Cool. Let's set up the tasks for that. Hopefully the docs can get in for
2.4.0. Unifying the preference names for all platforms might be a good
idea too.

Related, iOS is currently the only one to doc anything about the
<preference>s inside config.xml [1]. We should use this guide as the basis
for the config.xml guide and documentation. Perhaps take a page out of
BlackBerry WebWorks website on how to do this [2]? The BB one has both an
API reference [3] as well as a sample doc [4].

[1]
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/2.3.0/guide_project-settings_index.md.html#Proj
ect%20Settings
[2]
https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/working_with_config_xm
l_file_1866970_11.html
[3]
https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/config_doc_elements.ht
ml
[4]
https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/code_sample_creating_a
_bb_widget_config_document_834683_11.html

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
um, yeah.