Posted to user@struts.apache.org by José Gustavo Zagato <jo...@emacdigital.com.br> on 2003/10/13 22:10:39 UTC

Applets as view componet using Struts (design and Architectureissue)

Hi Folks !

	Unfortunately I need to develop a applet that plays a huge hole
in my current project. So, now days we are successfully using the struts
framework version 1.1. And here is the trick question :

	How can I use a applet as a view component of my application,
but still using all the other facilities that struts allow us ? For
example :

	How can I Send data (like a http post) to the server and grab
the result ?

	There is any "special" care with my actions to handle this sort
of request ?

	I'm not expecting any special tag to put the applet into the
html, my big concern regards the application design, I don't want the
applet working in a different way rather than all the other application
pieces.

Cheers !!

  José Gustavo Zagato Rosa
System Analyst - Atos Origin