Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Dillian Murphey <cr...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/30 20:51:01 UTC

Delete topic / Recreate = No leader

I am trying to reproduce this. But if I create a topic, then delete it,
then re-create it, no leader is getting assigned.

I can still produce/consume messages (via command line, basic testing).

Is there some additional cleanup I need to do?

Thanks for your time!

RE: Delete topic / Recreate = No leader

Posted by Aditya Auradkar <aa...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
I believe there were some issues with delete topic in 0.8.10 (other correct me if I am wrong).
Can you try with the most recent release ?

Thanks,
Aditya

I've came accross the same issue with kafka 0.8.10.

Posted by 马哲超 <ma...@gmail.com>.