Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Olaf Magnetic <ol...@magnetic.io> on 2015/12/09 07:34:53 UTC

Re: Powered by mesos list

Hi Benjamin,

What are the criteria to be included on the powered by mesos list? Would love to have our canary-test and release framework VAMP (www..vamp.io) which runs on mesos/marathon on this list too.

Cheers, Olaf

Re: Powered by mesos list

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org>.
+dave, vinod

My thought is that the current wording is suggestive of frameworks or
systems that leverage mesos as a foundational layer, so perhaps "Software
projects using Mesos" would apply more generally. Curious if Dave or Vinod
have any thoughts here.

Feel free to add a section for "Continuous deployment / integration".

Ben

Re: Powered by mesos list

Posted by "olaf@magnetic.io" <ol...@magnetic.io>.
tnx!