Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2014/05/31 03:12:41 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.3 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 6/1/2014

I really appreciate the testing and votes for this RC. I went back and
forth for a while but have decided that the combination of HBASE-11277
and HBASE-11275 should sink this RC. We will also be able to get
HBASE-11267 in.

Therefore I will roll a new RC as soon as the above mentioned issues are
committed, and the next one should go quite smoothly.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [CANCELLED] [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.3 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 6/1/2014

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
Thanks for being thorough here!
I'd much rather do some work multiple times than seeing a new point release with known issues in it.

-- Lars

--
Best regards,

   - Andy